LeadSquared is hiring a Market Research Intern in Bangalore.
About The role:
As a Market Research Intern, you will be responsible to Conduct market research to gather data on target audiences, competitors, and company information and consolidate information into reports, presentations, or actionable items. This will be a 6-month internship and will be followed by a full-time role based on your performance.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learn new applications and tools offered on the internet and apply them for finding data.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify key insights and trends.
- Generate Leads by Prospecting potential clients to Support the sales team.
- Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business decision-making.
- Identifying, analyzing trends, and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Devising and evaluating methods for data collection.
- Working knowledge of data scraping and mining
Qualifications and experience required:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in market research, preferably in a business or consulting environment
- Proficiency in research Tools like Lusha, Apolo, LinkedIn, and Zoom Info.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data analysis software (e.g., Excel)
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group