Flex is conducting an interview for the post of Analyst – GBS Procurement in Chennai, India.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Analyst – GBS Procurement should quickly and accurately process purchase orders in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, should have excellent stake holders service skills and works well in a team to consistently meet challenging performance targets.
- Responsible to manage C class items procurement activities
- E2E Purchasing Cycle which included PR to PO, sending PO to suppliers, PO Confirmation, Delivery follow up and supplier payment coordination.
- Coordination with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On Time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for Review.
- Working on Pull in, push out & Cancellation as per the MRP report and achieving the KPI Targets.
- Maintain Inventory to optimum level as per site requirement.
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Managing Supplier database.
- Should include Shortage / excess escalation management
- Co-ordinate and follow through on urgent receive, past dues Management and resolving receiving challenges.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Education: Diploma or B. Com / B.B.A / B.Sc.
- Experience: 0 to 2 Year (Procurement / Supply Chain) (Not mandatory)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (Required)
- Health Insurance
Job/Req. ID: WD171301
Location: Chennai, TN
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group