Airbus is looking for an HR Intern to perform various recruitment actions and support their HR department’s daily activities. HR Intern responsibilities include screening resumes, scheduling interviews and coordinating interviews.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how Airbus company approaches recruitment, they would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will assist in all the activities of recruitment.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of the recruitment
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides support in all recruitment related activities.
- Scheduling interviews at all levels and coordinating with candidates & Hiring managers
- Engages with recruiters/ Hiring managers and provides service.
- Coordinating with Stakeholders during pre/post interview progress.
- Assists in the collection of candidate information for reports.
- Maintain a presence in every stages of the recruitment process, including pre/post follow ups with stakeholders
- Provide a daily status report on all activities to recruiters.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software. Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in MS Office/G Suite
- Effective communication
- Ability to handle multiple task
- Demonstrated interest in Recruitment
- Executive PGDM / Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA
- Willingness to work from Airbus premises is a must
Duration: 3 Months
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group