Genpact is conducting an interview for the post of Process Developer.
Genpact is looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and lead end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Meaningful Experience
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Job/Req. ID: CPG044065
Location: Noida, UP
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group