Cargill is hiring a intern in Bangalore.
The purpose of this internship opportunity is to provide intern with the chance to contribute to real-world projects, enhance their multimedia and design skills, and work in a collaborative and supportive environment. In this role, the intern will be responsible for customizing learning materials, assisting in managing the CFB Academy Learning SharePoint, providing administrative support, assisting in content research and contributing to the creation of marketing collateral.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Customize Learning Materials in PowerPoints or Multimedia based on Cargill brand guidelines, ensuring consistency and visual appeal.
- SharePoint Management – Assist in the creation and maintenance of the CFB Academy SharePoint, ensuring an updated, organized and user-friendly interface.
- Content Research – Support content research to assist the Global Content Manager with content curation.
- Administration Support – Provide administrative support within the CFB Academy function, including data updates, survey follow-ups, attendance tracking, and data tabulation in an analytical format.
- Marketing Collaterals – Assist in the creation of program teasers and marketing collateral as required.
- Additional Task – Be open to undertaking other tasks as assigned by the team, contributing to the overall success of CFB Academy’s program.
Qualifications and experience required:
- MBA/PGDM in HR
- Learning & Development
- Background in creative, design and multimedia
- Effective communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn and collaborative
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group