GE Healthcare is conducting an interview for the post of HR Reporting Analyst.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of one or more HR systems and tools for the purposes of reporting and data delivery. This includes developing an in-depth understanding of specific systems, processes, and legislative rules. Identify trends and/or process improvements. Leverage expertise to work collaboratively across internal operations teams and with GE Businesses to resolve issues.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within assigned processes; work closely with cross-functional teams to implement effective solutions.
- Monitor operational performance leveraging metrics, identify and act on any trends or problems to maintain and improve performance levels for assigned process.
- Develop strong working relationships with the HR community, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues, including follow-up on complaints.
- Connect with business partners to understand data needs, translate requirements into possibilities, and determine level of effort and timing to set.
- Advise, coach, and train business partners in the use of self-service reporting tools as needed.
- Co-own HR3 library with teammates to add value to pre-existing offerings, communicate/highlight frequently used report solutions, and maintain an easy-to-use environment for business partners
- Manage work queue with teammates and contingent worker team to complete requests within Service Level Agreements based on priority, complexity, and business needs.
- Perform data quality checks to ensure report results make sense; drive follow-up actions with appropriate teams/business partners as needed to improve report results and/or data quality.
- Drive education, communication, and use of enterprise reporting standards
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, major in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Operations or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HR systems & reporting capabilities (Workday, Peoplesoft, Dimensions)
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Approachable, proactive resource with ability to interface with multiple customers
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage high volume workload
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent system and reporting skills
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables
- Demonstrated project ownership and accountability
- Basic understanding of HR processes
- Expert use of Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Excel skills
- Strong customer service focus, with a genuine desire to proactively assist other
Job/Req. ID: R3738365
Company: GE Healthcare
Location: Hyderabad and Bangalore
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group