Flipkart is conducting an interview for the post of Controllership Finance Executive.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Controllership Finance Executive, role involves financial analysis,
revenue and collection with complete control over reporting of financial and non-financial metrics.
- This role is uniquely positioned to provide holistic view of major streams of Myntra’s
revenue and receivable reporting, understanding of finance processes and Corporate function. It also involves collaborating with large set of stakeholders like Bizfin, Leaders, Auditors, Product & Tech teams.
- Work on multiple marketplace revenue MP commission and other services.
- Learn and track end to end process of platform related GMV and associated revenue.
- Keeping a close watch on receivables and working hand in hand with biz to drive
- Preparation of various business MISs to give concise view of revenue and respective receivables of business units.
- Preparation of monthly projections of revenue and cashflow
- Work closely with statutory and internal auditors to close audit requirements.
- Lead the team for SOX compliance & monitoring [PCOAB requirements (US)]
- Working closely with tech and product teams to enable new biz streams and impact
analysis of same
- Lead automation & transformation with utilization of analytical and automations tools, including bots – including internal and/or tech teams
Skills Required (What you’ll need):
- Analytical rigor and deep diving mindset
- Lucid thinker and Crisp communicator
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good accounting knowledge
- Collaboration and Team player
- Flexible and adaptive
- Preferred skillset in Power BI, Alteryx, QlikView, Power Query, SQL queries & other leading analytics and dashboarding tools
Education/qualification: Chartered accountant
Years of Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job/Req. ID: 71244
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group