Dell Technologies is looking for an Undergraduate Intern for their Financial Analysis and Accounting team in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Undergraduate Intern, you will part of a team performing transformational projects and performing data analysis on key invoicing areas. You will collaborate with various team working on multiple Finance domains.
- Prepare dashboard summary for operational reviews on AR, AP, Invoices on hold, Unbilled, Bad debts etc.
- Analyse reports on AR and AP accounts of customers and suppliers as per the requisites provided by managers to arrive at meaningful analysis and conclusions to improve the account performance
- Participate in projects or initiatives related to operational metrices and any other business initiatives, from time to time.
- Collaborate with different team members to smoothly achieve deliverables
- Should have completed Chartered Accountant Intermediate exams (both groups) as on the date of application
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Productivity and excellent communications skills
- Good Data management skills
- Ability to follow process, policies, and practices to achieve consistency and compliance
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day-to-day activities
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Dell Technologies
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group