Fractal is hiring CA Interns in Mumbai.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This position will be involved in key accounting activities for the Group and support cross enterprise activities
- Research technical accounting standards and accounting positions
- Responsible for implementing processes which will ensure compliance with Ind AS
- Responsible for completion of various audits as may be applicable and dealing with the statutory auditors.
- Actively collaborate in driving process optimisation and improvising the efficiency of the finance operations.
- Plays a critical role to assess the effectiveness of the internal controls and to ensure financial compliance across all enterprises.
- Working knowledge of income tax/GST and corresponding accounting thereof.
- Working on additional finance projects / taxation projects on regular basis, if required
- Involved in various automation projects within the corporate finance team.
Pursuing Chartered Accountant
- Having worked in Big 4 /mid size chartered accountants firms and completed articleship of 2 years
- Good interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Preferably with good project management skills
- Can effectively collaborate and do team-work
- Ability to solve problems
- Perceived as a leader
Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal’s mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and uses the power of AI to help the world’s most admired Fortune 500 companies.
Fractal’s products include Qure.ai to assist radiologists make better diagnostic decisions, Cuddle.ai to assists CEOs and senior executives make better tactical and strategic decisions, Theremin.ai to improve investment decisions and Eugenie.ai to find anomalies in high velocity data.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Mumbai, MH
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group