Deloitte is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Analyst.
About the team:
The Shared Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in North South Europe region with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing, and IT services.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a DP&S assistant you play a crucial role in activities related to document processing. This role requires exceptional Word, PPT, Excel and organizational skills, effective communication abilities, and the ability to handle sensitive confidential information.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Checking and adjusting documents according to fixed guidelines.
- Preparation of signatures via DocuSign.
- Maintaining contact with the requesters and signers regarding the status of their request.
- Actively asking questions in case of ambiguities.
- Keep an audit trail of your performed work.
Shift Timings: 11 AM – 8 PM
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of basic PC software.
- You can work independently and plan and are flexible in adapting your schedule for urgent assignments.
- You are solution and customer oriented, with great perseverance.
- You are eager to learn, conscientious, stress resistant and have a positive attitude.
- You are an initiator and a real team player
Job/Req. ID: 163956
Location: Hyderabad, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group