Hilton is looking for a Human Resources Trainee.
The Human Resources Trainee learns the Human Resources function knowledge and supports Human Resources team members with the routine job in recruitment, training, compensation and benefits, and team member relationship related affairs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As the Human Resources Trainee, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Check emails, shortlist resumes and reply to candidates’ job applications.
- Answer telephone calls from job applicants, schedule interviews with candidates via telephone calls and email and update the interview schedule.
- Instruct candidates to fill application forms and check that all information required for the application form is completed and accurate.
- Master the recruitment system, post new job openings, and update new hire information on the recruitment system.
- Prepare onboarding materials for new team members.
- Handle trainee dormitory arrangements and assist them in solving different living or working problems.
- Take part in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Update the new hire and trainee lists.
- Keep a record of all potential candidates’ CVs and clear all rejected CVs.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing forms.
- Assist with recruitment events.
- Design and create HR related publicity for activities.
- Make sure the set-up for the waiting room is organized.
- Organize the recruitment notice board and clean the knowledge room.
- Communicate with trainees and help them solve problems during their internship.
- Organize different trainee activities.
- Take part in employee activities and give support to colleagues.
- Check lockers.
- Take care of team facilities.
- Manage WeChat and public account updates.
- Maintain stock for office stationery.
- Assist in filling training documents.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
A Human Resources Trainee serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Good spoken and written English to meet business needs.
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills.
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
- Able to work under great physical and mental pressures.
- Familiar with computer systems, preferred.
Job/Req. ID: HOT09XP0
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group