Oceaneering is hiring for the post of Apprentice Trainee.
You will be responsible for supporting the payroll team in accurately processing and managing payroll expenses for the organization. This role provides an opportunity to learn and develop skills in payroll administration, data entry, and compliance
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of employee expenses, verify receipts, ensuring compliance with expense guidelines and regulations.
- Accurately inputting and updating employee data in the payroll system as per the Standard documentation.
- Entering time sheet data, including hours worked, leaves, and other relevant information.
- Supporting in the computation of Salaries, overtime, and other payroll-related expenses.
- Learning and adhering to relevant country tax regulations, and company policies
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
Commerce graduate or above.
Minimum of 0-1 years’ experience with an international company
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics:
- Good Knowledge of Basic Accounting / Payroll practices
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service focus.
Job/Req. ID: OCINGLOBAL7047
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group