Paytm is hiring for the post of Corporate Sales Intern.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Corporate Sales Intern will be responsible for supporting the sales team by conducting meetings, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. The position requires enthusiasm for sales and a desire to learn about the corporate sales process. The candidate should possess excellent communication skills, client servicing and be comfortable with using Excel to create and analyze data.
- To conduct client meetings on a daily basis to capture the local market extensively.
- Conduct research on potential clients and industries to identify new business opportunities
- Complete the entire sales cycle for all leads handled directly.
- Support the sales team in preparing proposals and presentations for clients
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to schedule meetings and follow up on sales leads
- Attend sales meetings and assist with taking notes and tracking action items
- Learn about the company’s products and services in order to effectively promote them to potential clients
- Assist with other sales-related tasks as needed.
- Recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with making cold calls and sending emails to potential clients
- Proficient in Excel and able to create and analyze data
- Enthusiasm for sales and a desire to learn about the corporate sales process
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience in sales or customer service is a plus
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Ahmedabad, GJ
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group