Mouser Electronics is hiring for the post of Service Excellence and Training Specialist I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Service Excellence and Training Specialist provides quality assurance, detailed guidance, coaching, and training on sales processes, programs and systems in a manner which ensures total quality and exceptional customer service.
- Supports with development of results-oriented customer service, including customer service strategies and inspires positive change in others.
- Coaches, and assists customer service staff with determining customer needs, pursuing business development and providing customer service beyond customer initiated requests.
- Team player and role model who motivates teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for editing, updating, and suggesting improvements to customer service processes and procedures. Works directly with customer service Management to help with monitoring service excellence.
- Responsible for improving customer interactions in terms of calls, emails, & chats; Reviews customer service processes for quality.
- Provides feedback to management for trends on training needs, process improvements and performance management. Uses good judgment and analyzes the impact of decisions and responses before execution.
- Delivers training in variety of formats: presenting to class, one on one, or via electronic communication.
Skills and certification:
- Desire, personality and ability to provide excellent customer service and interact directly with customers and other business associates.
- Strong teaching, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, analyze training needs, processes and systems and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and non-verbal, with all levels of individuals and groups, inside and outside the organization.
- Fluent verbal and written in local language and English. Additional languages in line with regional needs would be a plus.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others.
- Confidential and trustworthy.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with MS Office and other software.
- Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking ability.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor in Business, Customer Service or related field.
- 0 – 4 years of Customer Service experience with thorough knowledge of processes, systems and programs in a related industry field.
Job/Req. ID: 17349
Company: Mouser Electronics
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group