Ferrero is currently conducting interviews for the position of Sales Officer.
About the role:
If you are a results-driven individual who takes accountability for their work and is determined to achieve set objectives, this role may be of great interest to you! As a Wholesale Sales Officer, your primary focus will be on activating and nurturing the wholesale channel to drive indirect distribution and meet key strategic objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to achieve targeted numbers of wholesalers by visiting existing wholesalers and proactively activating new ones.
- Handle and resolve conflicts and objections arising from interactions with the wholesale channel.
- Strategize and implement effective sell-out activities with identified wholesalers.
- Drive visibility initiatives in the wholesale channel to boost off-take and product exposure.
- Work towards achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
- Minimum Graduation qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in field sales.
- Previous experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) segment will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English and Kannada languages.
- Proven sales experience with a track record of meeting and fulfilling targets.
- Proficiency in using commercial and office software such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possession of a valid driving license.
If you are a motivated sales professional with a passion for driving results and building strong partnerships within the wholesale channel, we encourage you to apply for the Sales Officer role at Ferrero. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the growth and success of our renowned brand.
Job/Req. ID: 59787
Location: Hubli, Karnataka
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.