Danfoss have an immediate opportunity for a Fulfillment trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Trainee will be contributing to or driving implementation of best practises in logistics processes with impact on the results of the segment – regionally and/or globally. Main focus is to continuously improve performance across business units ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery service and inventory optimisations.
The job contains operational tasks such as managing inventory and high availability to customers / high availability from suppliers – regionally and/or globally. Process support activities such as KPIs/reports, ROP and related processes, master data and root cause follow-up also be part of the job.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring we stay within our stock budgets and have an excellent control of open orders, free stock and slow moving/aging stock.
- Monitoring of product availability
- Working with Factories at different organisational levels to ensure optimal availability
- Balancing improvements of delivery service with inventory optimization
- Identifying process bottlenecks and developing and implementing strategies to improve efficiency.
- Providing Analyses for all relevant stakeholders
- Managing the phase-in and phase-out of products in the function
- Secure seamless material flow in order to create lead-time reductions
- Analysing, developing and implementing “Best Practice” processes within the team
- Availability monitoring and inventory control
- Supply chain optimisation with all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and participate in projects to continuously improve main KPIs
The ideal candidate possesses these qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree
- Inventory management skills
- SAP/BI system skills
- Knowledge of outbound Logistic flows/processes
- Analytical skills
- Good networker/communication skills
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Chennai, TN
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group