Genpact is looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application-
- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
Job/Req. ID: 4951
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group