Alexa Data Services (ADS) team is looking for talented Content Writers to join a dynamic Data Associate team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You would be responsible for various writing and analytical tasks, such as speech & text data evaluation, to improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
Key job responsibilities:
Be the Voice! As a Content Writer, you’ll dive into a world of exciting and diverse writing tasks, contributing to the training of generative AI models. Some of these tasks are:
- Ranking a series of responses produced by an AI model
- Writing short stories on a given topic
- Fact checking of text produced by AI models and validating catalog data, using in-house tools
- Assessing content from a quality and accuracy perspective using policy guidelines
- Reporting issues and providing feedback to streamline existing processes aiming for high high-quality results
A day in the life:
You will be a part of a diverse team with a shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. An inner drive, attention to detail and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team:
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation and analytics services to help develop, test and train Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and Modelling teams to build innovative products, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
Contract: 12-month fixed-term contract
Desired experience: 0 – 2 years (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
Working model: This position is office-based. Flexible shift timings, either 7 am – 4 pm or 5 pm – 2 am. Night shift allowance provided.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
Experience in creative writing (blog, articles, etc) or translating, through freelancing or formal employment
Job/Req. ID: 2425633
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group