Bank of America is hiring a Team Member in Gandhinagar.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Individual will perform a review on fraud alert referred by fraud strategies. The incumbent will require to review account activity for fraud risk indicators, apply analytical judgment to determine potential customer impact and appropriate fraud risk mitigation. Individual to take either no action or close or refer the alert basis the review and also document the findings for further course of action.
- The primary responsibility is to review potential fraud alert which is out sorted by fraud filters to protect our customers from fraud while also protecting the bank’s assets.
- The fraud analyst would require to document the research conducted to support the decision taken on alert
- The associate will be expected to complete a targeted number of decisions per hour, as well as be measured on decision accuracy.
- This position requires achievement of productivity and fraud prevention goals, while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Education: University Degree (preferably B.Com)
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range: 0-2 years of total experience in financial or other industry
- Basic knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Basic knowledge of fraud detection
- Decent Communication skills both verbal or written
- Working knowledge of MS Office with good keyboard/typing skills, and ability to navigate multiple system applications.
- Computer literate with typing speed of 30-40 WPM with 98% Accuracy
- Strong analytical skills.
Shift timing: 07:30 – 16:30/19:30 – 04:30
Weekly Off: Both split/ fixed on rotational
Job/Req. ID: JR-23015132
Company: Bank Of America
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group