Texas Instruments is conducting a Human Resource Development Program in Bangalore.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a member of our global human resources (HR) team, you will work with leaders across the company to help ensure that TI has the talent and capabilities needed to win in the highly competitive and dynamic semiconductor market. As strategic partners, HR plays a critical role in the company’s success, and you will, too.
Are you trying to decide between being a specialist or a generalist? Our program gives you the opportunity to explore both – one as an HR business partner and the other in a specialist role (recruiting, compensation, development, employee relations, etc.). At the end of this program, you’ll join one of TI’s Human Resources teams and will be well positioned for important senior roles across the organization. In fact, many of our senior HR leaders began their careers at TI by joining our HR Development Program.
Ti’s HR teams work on important activities across a variety of business and functional issues – all of which align HR strategies to support business goals and objectives by working closely with the business group to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions that drive organizational and operational excellence. Some of these activities include analyzing TI’s market competitiveness, developing communication strategies to help managers be better leaders, improving recruiting and marketing efforts, identifying high potential talent and implementing development plans, developing key training modules, planning for long-term talent needs, and much more.
In this program, you’ll be immersed in job assignments from the start in positions that are critical to TI’s business success. This is coupled with opportunities for formal learning, networking with peers and senior leaders, as well as on-the-job project opportunities to give you experience in nearly every HR function.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work closely with leaders and business and have the freedom to drive the HR Priorities to make the teams and business successful. The focus is on driving things that matter and cause a meaningful impact
- Opportunity to rotate across multiple roles within HR in line with Ti’s strong culture of grooming talent within the organization
- Be a part of a high-performing, credible and diverse team where your opinions matter and everyone owns each-other’s success
Minimum qualifications and experience:
MBA with a specialization in HR from a management institute of repute – Graduation year: 2022 or 2023
Preferred skills / competencies:
- Strong understanding of HR fundamentals and concepts with a practical approach to dealing with people issue
- Ability to understand the business and its strategy and translate global talent initiatives to implementable local solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to partner with seasoned business leaders (in India and globally), worldwide HR counterparts in a matrix organization
- High on initiative and drive to contribute meaningfully to business and people strategy
Job/Req. ID: 230006QL
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group