Oceaneering is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee Accounts Payable.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Perform the day to day processing of Accounts Payable transactions to ensure that supplier accounts are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Scanning of invoices after general checks complying with Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
- Process AP invoices after general checks complying with Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- Identification of unprocessed invoices after AP close and report for accrual preparation
- Timely follow up on invoices under query and update in the work flow
- Update productivity trackers
- Responding timely and accurately emails and inter department queries forwarded to AP department.
- Perform any additional assigned duties as required
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Commerce graduate or above.
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience with an international company
- Basic Knowledge of accounting principles
- Minimum intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Accurate and methodical in approach.
- Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven
- Willing to work in Shifts.
Job/Req. ID: OCINGLOBAL6516
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group