JLL Canada Research is seeking a Research Analyst – JBS India Team to proactively maintain the quality and enrich proprietary property, company and transaction data in their Research database.
Additionally, work to enter new information into the system that comes in from other sources. Specific responsibilities include looking for missing information within the database and doing internet research to obtain missing information and enter that data into the system, monitor the entry of new property, transactional and company data into the system review data for accuracy and take appropriate action to reconcile information when needed. In addition, the role will work closely with all levels of Research from upper management to local analysts, members of the Canada IT and Global Data Groups to take on ad hoc data clean-ups based on the priorities from the team
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform data entry of property, company and transaction information into the Research database
- Regularly monitor data quality dashboards to proactively monitor when inaccurate and incomplete data is entered into the system and quickly correct or escalate to the local Researcher
- Monitor company names in the database and appropriately merge and enrich each record with additional data
- Analyses results of training courses and redesigns courses as needed
- Correct in accurate location information within the database based on a strict geographic hierarchy
- Coordinate with Research team leadership on data quality to increase completeness and quality of the data
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
Other required tasks may include:
- Ensure the required productivity and efficiency as per business Requirement.
- Approaching the client and the deliverable with a best in class service provider attitude.
- Actively participate in the development of best practices, training materials, operations manual charters, standardized tools.
- Acting as a mentor and Providing training and guidance when required to team members
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experience in using a property management/lease administration system preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Readiness to change
- Should be able to deal with day to day stress and effectively manage self and other emotions
- Develop workable solutions and strategies. Able to provide solutions and strategies for client needs and concerns
- Persistent in efforts, Practice care and caution in job at hand.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Graduation (Commerce / Finance Background) with equivalent work experience in Research/related profile preferred
- A minimum of 0—1 year’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service Provider or as a consultant;
- Fresher will also work;
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational, interpersonal skills required
Job/Req. ID: REQ310006
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group