Amazon is hiring Transportation Representative in Telangana.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The L2 associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our delivery partners, so to our delivery partners- you ARE Amazon. L2 Associates are expected to identify DP concerns and work on troubleshooting delivery partner issues and provide process improvement suggestions.
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduation in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Logistics background and Experience in similar role
- Proficient in Excel
Job/Req. ID: 2429061
Location: Virtual Location – Telangana
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group