Cargill is offering an internship for the role of Finance Analyst. As a Finance Analyst Intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting accounting services for selected processes and countries. Your responsibilities will include handling accounting for administrative expenses, assisting in payment processing, coordinating month-end general ledger close, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, and providing profit and loss analysis. In this position, you will act as the primary accountant for selected processes or partners in various countries.
- Support accounting services for selected processes and countries.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and financial processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to internal and external organizational and regulatory guidelines, policies, and requirements.
- Contribute to process improvement projects and lead cross-training for junior associates and new team members.
- Cross-train with other team members to provide backup for critical tasks.
- Drive operational and improvement activities for financial reporting.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record to Report.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, escalating more complex issues as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the finance domain and contribute to a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for the Finance Analyst Internship at Cargill. Join our organization, and be part of a company that values continuous improvement, compliance, and providing support to help you grow in your career.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Job category: Finance
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.