DESRI Group is looking for a resourceful candidate to join the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of DESRI’s Accounting function and will regularly interact with U.S. and Hyderabad-based teams, as well as external parties.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be required to maintain the books of accounts and records in accordance with U.S.
- GAAP for the company’s renewable energy projects, investment funds, and corporate entities (collectively, “Entities”) while ensuring adherence to close timelines and control procedures.
- You will be working on preparing management reports including EBITDA reports, quarterly project forecasted trial balances, conduct budget vs. actual and forecast vs. actual analysis.
- You will also be expected to prepare, review, and file U.S. GAAP-based financial statements for the Entities.
- Furthermore, you will be required to liaise with auditors and ensure timely closure of external audits, as well as interact with U.S. and Hyderabad-based asset managers, treasury and tax team associates, and external consultants.
- You will also review financial information to be included in various regulatory reports (FORM PF, FORM ADV, CBCR etc.), engage in various forms of management and investor reporting, coordinate tax reporting, and furnish investor account statements.
- Additionally, you will work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing, documenting accounting processes, workflows, and controls.
- The candidate should be pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, having cleared CA-Inter/IPCC in first or second attempt, and having completed a minimum of one year of article ship experience.
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate should be able to take initiative with limited direction and guidance.
The duration of the role is nine to eighteen months.
Job/Req. ID: 4951
Company: Desri Group
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group