Mouser Electronics is conducting an interview for the post of Service Excellence and Training Specialist I.
The Service Excellence and Training Specialist provides quality assurance, detailed guidance, coaching, and training on sales processes, programs and systems in a manner which ensures total quality and exceptional customer service.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Supports with development of results-oriented customer service, including customer service strategies and inspires positive change in others.
- Coaches, and assists customer service staff with determining customer needs, pursuing business development and providing customer service beyond customer initiated requests.
- Team player and role model who motivates teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for editing, updating, and suggesting improvements to customer service processes and procedures. Works directly with customer service Management to help with monitoring service excellence.
- Responsible for improving customer interactions in terms of calls, emails, & chats; Reviews customer service processes for quality.
- Provides feedback to management for trends on training needs, process improvements and performance management. Uses good judgment and analyzes the impact of decisions and responses before execution.
- Delivers training in variety of formats: presenting to class, one on one, or via electronic communication.
Skills and certifications required:
- Desire, personality and ability to provide excellent customer service and interact directly with customers and other business associates.
- Strong teaching, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, analyze training needs, processes and systems and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and non-verbal, with all levels of individuals and groups, inside and outside the organization.
- Fluent verbal and written in local language and English. Additional languages in line with regional needs would be a plus.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others.
- Confidential and trustworthy.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with MS Office and other software.
- Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking ability.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor in Business, Customer Service or related field.
- 0 – 4 years of Customer Service experience with thorough knowledge of processes, systems and programs in a related industry field.
Category: Sales/Customer Service
Job/Req. ID: 16704
Location: Pune, MH
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group