- Advertisement -
EY is looking for professionals who would need to work across locations virtually but be able to co-ordinate and follow up for any actions pending.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with the expectations set out by the supervisors
- Demonstrate basic understanding of handling operation/support activities
- Build knowledge about the service line, teams, tasks and key stake holders
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders
- Daily training related logistics handling, maintaining and providing data required to teams as per the set frequencies
- Develop understanding of various reporting requirements and prepare the same
- Supporting in Higher Education related activities
- Issue handling and appropriate escalation in a timely manner
- Contribute ideas for any process improvement to the supervisor and discuss feasibility of implementation
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Demonstrate flexibility to new challenges and changes to processes and leadership vision
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and bring in more efficient processes.
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.com/BBA/BBM with 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge on MS – Excel Ms – Office
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Basic understanding of finance related concepts
Job/Req. ID: 1448341
- Advertisement -
Location: Noida, UP
Join Commerce Square Jobs WhatsApp Group